Meet Jen Engel
It is my job to make your experience as simplified and hassle-free as I can. In 5 years working with 3500+ clients, I have gained vast knowledge and experience to anticipate challenges before they cause issues in transactions. My personal involvement in each transaction ensures you have a resource throughout the process. I work closely with all internal and external parties involved in your transaction to make certain that your closing happens smoothly.
As a mother of two daughters, I smile every day when I go home and tell them that I helped someone achieve the American Dream of home ownership. They love to tell people that “Mom helps people find the money to get a house!”
I spend my free time volunteering at the MN Opera, and spending time with friends and family.
Our process is smooth and simple from start to finish:
- Talk with me. I will work with you to help you determine your financing options and answer all your questions.
- Apply Online. Complete your mortgage application at your convenience through our online application.
- Work together through final approval. From the time your application is received, I work with you to ensure you move through the process checkpoints to final approval.
- Closing on your loan. Prior to loan closing, I will review the Closing Disclosure, funds needed and documentation to bring to close with you. On closing day the final documents are signed at the title company and you receive the keys to your new home!
Home Financing Calculators
- Should I refinance?
- How much will my fixed rate mortgage payment be?
- How much will my adjustable rate mortgage payments be?
- How much will my payments be for a balloon mortgage?
- Should I rent or buy?
- Which mortgage is better for me?
- How much will I save by increasing my mortgage payment?
- How much mortgage might I qualify for?
- How much home can I afford?
- Should I consolidate my loans?
Jennifer is a very thorough loan officer. She understands how important every detail is from the very beginning of the transaction right to the closing. She maintains contact with the client, the realtor and the closer and makes the transaction move very smoothly. She is also fun to work with, which is appreciated!
Realtor, Edina Realty, Inc.
You make the process seem so easy, it was a joy working with you. Even with the quick closing you were on top of everything right up to the last day :)
Mary & Jacob C.
Thanks Chris, Jen, Elise -
You have made this process go very smoothly! Jim and I appreciate your expertise, prompt service and availability to answer our questions.
We are so very excited to move into our new town home and begin this next adventure!
Thanks for all you do!
Deb & Jim G.
The closing exceptionally well thanks to your diligent effort and persistence to completion. Thank you!!
I highly recommend the Chris Radermacher and Jen Engel team at Bell Bank Mortgage. They kept us informed all through the process and answered our questions in a timely and thoughtful manner. This was top-notch professional service.
Helping our customers find the smart way home for more than 130 years, Bell Bank Mortgage has a reputation for exceptional service and high integrity standards. Our culture centers on customer care and transparency from first contact. We help simplify what is often a very complex system. Applying for a loan is made easy, as our loan officers walk you through the process and the documents needed to support your loan request. Plus, our state-of-the-art technology helps make the mortgage process as stress-free as possible.
We believe that relationships are the key to our continued success and are dedicated to creating the simplest, fastest, efficient and most satisfying experience for our borrowers. You’ll see the Bell Bank Mortgage difference as soon as you meet with one of our loan officers. We take the time to truly get to know you and your financial situation.
The History of Bell Bank Mortgage
In 2011, Minneapolis-based Bell Mortgage became a part of what was then State Bank & Trust, in a history-making venture for both companies. Bell Mortgage has literally been a part of Minnesota since the state’s infancy. The oldest and largest independent mortgage banking company in Minnesota, it was founded in 1880 by early Minneapolis leader David C. Bell. Since then, Bell Bank Mortgage has added locations throughout the Twin Cities and in Phoenix, developed its own proprietary technology for processing and underwriting, and has thousands of family mortgages to its name.
In 2012, State Bank & Trust rebranded as Bell State Bank & Trust, taking on the Bell name to give a more unique identity to a known and respected regional brand. Bell State Bank & Trust shortened its name to Bell Bank in August of 2016, with the mortgage division becoming Bell Bank Mortgage to simplify the brand while retaining the familiar "trees" logo.